Thursday 3.19.09

Weather permitting we are headed outdoors.  I will post the game time decision by 11 am.  If we go with outside, we will do an out and back run across Market Street Bridge and head to Ross' landing.  We will stop and knock out some calisthenics before returning to the box.  Details provided on site.  Backup plan is an indoor WOD.  Stay tuned, but be ready to run if it isn't raining or about to rain...

Mike AlleyComment